Hiking and mountain climbing
The bus stop for the free bus is directly at our house.
Countless alternatives in Stubai, eg:
- the mountain huts
- the Stubaier high altitude walking track
- the wild water track
- the Maria Waldrast pilgrim convent
Discover the beautiful places, mountains and huts here in Stubaital.
Mountain bikes and E-Bikes
Through the landscape on 2 wheels
Over 110km of signposted bike routes, and all levels of difficulty.
Mountain bikes in all classes and E-Bikes are available for hire.
A glider's paradise
The Elferliften and the Schlick 2000 - a paradise for gliders!
Joggng, nordic walking
The Stubaital is well known for its numerous rock climbing routes for all levels. For training or as an alternative on bad weather days visit the climbing gym in Fulpmes.
- Adventure Park - high rope parcour
- Summer toboggan run in Mieders
- Birds of prey park Telfes
- Bungy Jumping-Europabrücke
…and excursions in and around the Stubaital
- Neustift museum of local history
- Nativity museum Fulpmes
- Bergisel ski jump Innsbruck
- Tirol panorama & war memorial museum
- Renaissance-castle Ambras
- Innsbruck old city/golden roof
- Court church in Innsbruck
- Imperial palace in Innsbruck
- Alpine zoo in Innsbruck
- Audioversum Innsbruck
- Sommerbob Olympiabobbahn Igls
- Swarovski Crystal World
- Silver mine Schwaz
- Kufstein fortress
- Tirolean farmhouse museum
Further information: www.tirol.at/ausflugsziele
Shopping Innsbruck and vicinity
- Kaufhaus Tirol
- Old city Innsbruck
- Shopping Outlet Center Brenner